Tourism opportunities are numerous. There are tour buses which leave directly from a main point 5 minutes walk from the apartment which can take you on trips to Barcelona, for example. Regular local buses to the nearby town of Roses. You can take a trip to cultural centres such as the Dali museum in Figueres or his nearby home town of Cadaques.
Ancient Roman ruins nearby in La Escala (15 minutes by car).
Empuriabrava is easily accessible from either Gerona (45 minutes) or Perpignan (1 hour) airports. Barcelona airport is 2 hours by car.
Self drive hire cars are available from all of these airports.
By road, Empuriabrava is 15 km north-east from Figueres, 150 km north-east from Barcelona, 35 km from French border. : access via a good road.
Railway station “Figueres”.
Roses 8 km.
Calais approximately 800 miles (12 hours).
Where is it?
Empuriabrava, in the Bay of Roses, is the biggest marina in Europe. This is a well-known holiday destination, in the north-eastern part of the region directly by the sea, in a busy position.
This is a lovely residential Marina with more than 30 km of sea water canals, and two beaches with golden sands. The canals, which are especially beautiful, allow direct access by boat to the houses built on its banks. There is direct access for swimming in the canal from the terrace.
Supermarkets, shops, butchers, bakers, boutiques, post office, bank, restaurants, bars, disco, evening entertainment all within minutes walk. Fitness centre with swimming pool, sauna, gym etc 5 minutes walk.
The long sandy 2km-long beach is within 5 minutes easy walk.
Skydiving centre, water sports harbour, natural park with riverside walks, boat hire, fishing, cycling, tennis, horse riding, organised boat trips, bowling, all available within Empuriabrava.
Water Park nearby with free bus service.
Perelada golf club : 15 minutes drive
Toremirona golf club 20 minutes drive
Emporda golf club 20 minutes drive
Golf Pitch & Putt 18 holes 10 minutes drive.
This well equipped apartment directly overlooks the marina in Empuriabrava : the “Venice” of the Costa Brava.
The apartment, situated on the 1st floor, is very modern and accommodates 6 people.
It has a sunny outside balcony with views over the lake, the pool and the beautiful gardens, and has a private
parking place for one car directly in front of the building.
This apartment has an air conditioning unit in the living room and has a ceiling fan in one of the bedrooms. It is equipped with double glazing and window blinds throughout.
It also has free WIFI.
There are 2 bedrooms and 1 modern fully-tiled bathroom.
The balcony directly overlooks the Maurici lake and the beautiful swimming pool and gardens.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Size of Property: 70²
- Address: 17487, Cataluña
Prices Per Week
- Price Range: €350 - €845
- Price: Low Season: €350
- Price: Mid Season: €500
- Price: High Season: €795
- Price: Peak Season: €845
- Additional Charges: Cleaning : €50 Hire of bed linen, towels, tea towel: €10 per person. (Clients are expected to provide their own beach towels.) Deposit: €300 payable in cash on arrival, refunded in cash upon departure. The apartment is heated by electric radiators to allow for winter occupation; however, the rental prices between November and May are exclusive of electricity charges which will be charged in addition at 3€ per night during this period.
- Low Season Dates:: Until 30 May, then 30 September - end December
- Mid Season Dates:: 30 May - 27 June, then 29 August - 26 September
- High Season Dates:: 27 June - 25 July, then 15 August - 29 August
- Peak Season Dates:: 25 July - 15 August
No pets allowed.
The rental price is for the apartment for up to 6 people for one week. Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday from mid June to mid September. Mid-week rentals, weekends only or less than 7 nights are possible at other times of year - please enquire for prices. CONTACT US FOR SPECIAL OFFERS!
Terms and Conditions
25% of the total rental price is payable in advance at the time of booking. The reservation will be confirmed only after the 25% deposit has been received. The remaining 75% is due 4 weeks before your arrival. The amounts for the cleaning charge (50 EUR) plus the amount for the linen hire (if this is required) together with the 200 EUR deposit are due IN CASH upon arrival at the apartment. Guests are expected to arrive between 16h00 and 19h00 on the first day of the booking and vacate the apartment by 10h00 on the last day. Arrivals or departures outside of these hours can be accommodated upon request.