Tourism opportunities are numerous. There are tour buses which leave directly from a main point 5 minutes walk from the apartment which can take you on trips to Barcelona, for example. Regular local buses to the nearby town of Roses. You can take a trip to cultural centres such as the Dali museum in Figueres or his nearby home town of Cadaques.
Ancient Roman ruins nearby in La Escala (15 minutes by car).
Empuriabrava is easily accessible from either Gerona (45 minutes) or Perpignan (1 hour) airports. Barcelona airport is 2 hours by car.
Self drive hire cars are available from all of these airports.
We can arrange for a car with an English driver to collect you from the airport. Cost for Gerona is 65 euros for up to 4 people, 100 euros for 5 or 6 people each way.
By road, Empuriabrava is 15 km north-east from Figueres, 150 km north-east from Barcelona, 35 km from French border. : access via a good road.
Railway station “Figueres”.
Roses 8 km.
Calais approximately 800 miles (12 hours).
Where is it?
Empuriabrava, in the Bay of Roses, is the biggest marina in Europe. This is a well-known holiday destination, in the north-eastern part of the region directly by the sea, in a busy position.
This is a lovely residential Marina with more than 30 km of sea water canals, and two beaches with golden sands. The canals, which are especially beautiful, allow direct access by boat to the houses built on its banks.
Supermarket, shops, butchers, bakers, boutiques, bank, restaurants, bars, disco, evening entertainment all within minutes.
The long sandy 2km-long beach is within 5 mins drive.
Skydiving centre, water sports harbour, natural park with riverside walks, boat hire, fishing, cycling, tennis, horse riding, organised boat trips, bowling, all available within Empuriabrava.
Water Park nearby with free bus service.
General description of the apartment
This 3rd floor apartment is very modern and accommodates up to 8 people.
It has a big outside balcony of 12m² and a private parking place for one car.
It is a well equipped marina apartment in Empuriabrava: the Venice of the Costa Brava.
This apartment is air conditioned in the living room and has ceiling fans in the bedrooms.
There are 3 bedrooms and 2 modern fully-tiled bathrooms and double glazing throughout.
The balcony directly overlooks the Maurici lake and the beautiful swimming pool and gardens.
Apartment : 6-8 people
85 m² living space
Large air conditioned living area :
- A living area with a 3-seater settee, 3 arm chairs, TV (channels in several languages including FR and UK), DVD player, hifi/radio system
- A dining area with table and chairs,
- Bedroom 1 with a double bed, big wardrobes, drawers,
- Bedoom 2 ; with double bed, wardrobes, drawers
- Bedroom 3 : ceiling fan and 2 single beds, wardrobes, drawers
- Bathroom (1) with modern shower, washbasin, WC, bidet, cupboards
- Bathroom (2) with modern shower, washbasin, WC
Modern kitchen fully equipped with :
- Cooker with 4 ceramic hobs
- Micro-wave oven
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Dish washer
Outside on balcony
Pull-out sun blind store, table and 8 chairs
Terrace, gardens, sun loungers next to the pool all available for your use
Reserved space for 1 car
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Size of Property: 85 m²
- Address: 17486, Cataluña
Prices Per Week
- Price Range: €450-975
- Price: Low Season: €450
- Price: Mid Season: €600
- Price: High Season: €875
- Price: Peak Season: €975
- Price: Christmas and New Year: €450
- Additional Charges: Cleaning : 50 EUR Hire of bed linen, towels : 10 EUR per person. (Clients are expected to provide their own beach towels.) Deposit : 300 EUR payable in cash on arrival, refunded in cash upon departure. The apartment is heated by reversible air conditioning and electric radiator to allow for winter occupation; however, the above rental prices up to end April are exclusive of electricity charges which will be charged in addition at 3€ per night during this period.
- Low Season Dates:: Until 28 May
- Mid Season Dates:: 28 May - 25 June, then 27 August - 24 September
- High Season Dates:: 25 June - 23 July then 13 August - 27 August
- Peak Season Dates:: 23 July - 13 August
- Christmas and New Year Dates:: 24 September - 31 December
No pets allowed.
The rental price is for the apartment for up to 8 people for one week. Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday from mid June to mid September. Mid-week rentals, weekends only or less than 7 nights are possible at other times of year - please enquire for prices. CONTACT US FOR SPECIAL OFFERS!
Terms and Conditions
1. 50% of the total rental price is payable in advance at the time of booking. 2. The reservation will be confirmed only after the 50% deposit has been received. 3. The remaining 50% is due 4 weeks before your arrival. 4. The amounts for the cleaning charge (90 EUR) plus the amount for the linen hire (if this is required) together with the 300 EUR deposit are due IN CASH upon arrival at the apartment. 5. Guests are expected to arrive between 16h00 and 19h00 on the first day of the booking and vacate the apartment by 10h00 on the last day. Arrivals or departures outside of these hours can be accommodated upon request.