APARTMENT MELITTA – Ground Floor Apartment in Empuriabrava

With private parking. Swimming pool and WIFI available at extra cost. Gran Reserva : 2 minutes walk to beach, shops, restaurants, etc. For 4 people (1 bedroom)

Tourism

Tourism opportunities are numerous. There are tour buses which leave directly from a main point 5 minutes walk from the apartment which can take you on trips to Barcelona, for example. Regular local buses to the nearby town of Roses. You can take a trip to cultural centres such as the Dali museum in Figueres or his nearby home town of Cadaques.

Ancient Roman ruins nearby in La Escala (15 minutes by car).

Travel information

Empuriabrava is easily accessible from either Gerona (45 minutes) or Perpignan (1 hour) airports. Barcelona airport is 2 hours by car.

Self drive hire cars are available from all of these airports.

By road, Empuriabrava is 15 km north-east from Figueres, 150 km north-east from Barcelona, 35 km from French border. : access via a good road.

Railway station “Figueres”.

Roses 8 km.

Calais approximately 800 miles (12 hours).

Where is it?

Empuriabrava, in the Bay of Roses, is the biggest marina in Europe. This is a well-known holiday destination, in the north-eastern part of the region directly by the sea, in a busy position.

This is a lovely residential Marina with more than 30 km of sea water canals, and two beaches with golden sands. The canals, which are especially beautiful, allow direct access by boat to the houses built on its banks. There is direct access for swimming in the canal from the terrace.

Local amenities

Supermarkets, shops, butchers, bakers, boutiques, post office, bank, restaurants, bars, disco, evening entertainment all within minutes walk. Fitness centre with swimming pool, sauna, gym etc 5 minutes walk.

The long sandy 2km-long beach is within 5 minutes easy walk.

Sports

Skydiving centre, water sports harbour, natural park with riverside walks, boat hire, fishing, cycling, tennis, horse riding, organised boat trips, bowling, all available within Empuriabrava.

Water Park nearby with free bus service.

Golf

Perelada golf club : 15 minutes drive

Toremirona golf club 20 minutes drive

Emporda golf club 20 minutes drive

Golf Pitch & Putt 18 holes 10 minutes drive.

map

General description of the apartment

The apartment is designed to accommodate 4 people. There is a bedroom with 2 single beds put together, with large wardrobes, and there is a bed settee in the living room for 2 children (1.33 X 1.87 cm, mattress 8 cm thick).

In the living room there is also a table and 5 chairs and large windows framed with exotic plants which overlook a grassy area and the swimming pool. In addition to the bed settee there is a TV, a coffee table and an armchair.

The living room also provides access to a balcony where there is a table and 4 chairs.

The kitchen area is equipped with 4 electric hobs, a fridge, a microwave, a filter coffee machine, toaster, a small electric oven, as well as all the necessary equipment.

In the bathroom you will find a shower in the bath, wash basin, WC, bidet and an iron and ironing board. There is not washing machine.

There are 4 swimming pools in the complex which are available to guests upon payment of a daily or weekly fee from the reception (tickets available on arrival – free entry for children under 12 years). WIFI is also available (tickets can be purchased on arrival).

 

  • Sleeps:
  • Bedrooms:
  • Bathrooms:

Basic Details

  • Address: 17486, Cataluña 

Prices Per Week

  • Price Range: €495 - €595 
  • Price: High Season: €495 
  • Price: Peak Season: €595 
  • Additional Charges: Cleaning : €50 Hire of bed linen, towels, tea towel : €10 per person. (Clients are expected to provide their own beach towels.) Deposit : €200 payable in cash on arrival, refunded in cash upon departure.  

Dates

  • High Season Dates:: 25 June - 16 July, then 20 August - 3 September 
  • Peak Season Dates:: 16 July - 20 August 

Propname

Apartment Melitta

Pet Policy

No pets allowed.

Booking Notes

The rental price is for the apartment for 4 people for one week. Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday from mid June to mid September. Mid-week rentals, weekends only or less than 7 nights are possible at other times of year - please enquire for prices. CONTACT US FOR SPECIAL OFFERS!

Terms and Conditions

1. 25% of the total rental price is payable in advance at the time of booking. 2. The reservation will be confirmed only after the 25% deposit has been received. 3. The remaining 75% is due 4 weeks before your arrival. 4. The amounts for the cleaning charge (50 EUR) plus the amount for the linen hire (if this is required) together with the 200 EUR deposit are due IN CASH upon arrival at the apartment. 5. Guests are expected to arrive between 16h00 and 19h00 on the first day of the booking and vacate the apartment by 10h00 on the last day. Arrivals or departures outside of these hours can be accommodated upon request.