Are you an owner wanting to investigate rental possibilities for your property?
Your Spanish holiday home is probably one of the best investments you could make – we can also make it work for you in a problem-free way. If you decide to rent out your property to holidaymakers, we can take care of all aspects of the rental process so you are free to enjoy the income you receive. We pride ourselves on an excellent level of service and, as well as rental management, offer a total solution for the management and care of your property in Spain, including maintenance of your home, garden or pool, cleaning and security services. Key words our clients have used to describe our services include reliable, flexible and professional. If you are an owner who wants to maximize income from rentals and be reassured that your property is in good hands, we can help. We have clients consulting us for first class care in all respects of their Spanish property.
Services to owners
If you do not intend to stay in your Spanish property for long periods, an excellent way to cover the cost of the property is to consider letting for short holiday rentals. You can make a substantial income on your investment or just cover the annual costs associated with the ownership of a Spanish property. If you want a reliable, professional service with a personal touch which is flexible to suit your needs in any situation, please contact us. We guarantee that your property will be in secure and safe hands. All you have to do then is sit back and enjoy the income from your holiday rentals! This means that you can avoid the headaches associated with managing rentals and relax, both when you are away from Spain as well as when you are there, knowing that your property is in safe hands. Our rental service for owners takes care of all of the following on your behalf:
- dealing with enquires from your guests
- keeping booking calendars and availability charts
- managing your bookings
- handling your booking deposits and banking them for you
- maintaining contact with your guests from the first enquiry right up until they leave the property
- issuing your guests with reservation contracts, booking conditions, directions and arrival instructions
- personally meeting and greeting your guests on their arrival
- providing details on how everything works, where to dispose of rubbish, etc.
- 24 hour emergency “call-out” service
- holding damages deposits
- seeing guests out & refunding deposit on departure
- making relevant deductions for damage or breakages, if any
- undertaking repairs if necessary or replacing broken items, if any
- cleaning & laundry
- maintenance of your property, and your garden or pool if required
- transferring your guests to and from the property if required
- security during periods when the property is unoccupied
- key holding service
- tourist tax collection from guests and payment to tax office
- guest registration and sent to Catalan police
These are all things that you need to take into account when you think about renting your Spanish property. We make sure that each reservation goes as smoothly as possible, leaving your guests wanting to re-book the following year and recommending your property to others.