Looking for self-catering holiday accommodation?
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, we have a selection of properties to suit all families and budgets. We provide holiday properties furnished to a high standard and in a good location.
Services to guests
When booking your holiday you need to be sure you are in good reliable hands. Let us help you relax with our full service which will provide you with a trouble-free holiday. You will feel comfortable and welcome right from your very first contact with us. This is what you can expect from our professional rental service for guests:
- We deal with your initial enquiry quickly and in a professional manner
- After you have decided which property suits you best, we send you a full rental contract including all booking conditions, how to send the deposit, directions and arrival instructions for the property
- We maintain personal contact with you from your first enquiry right until you leave the property
- On your arrival you are personally met at the property and given a full guided tour
- We provide details on how everything works, where to dispose of rubbish, etc.
- We provide a 24 hour emergency “call-out” service so you can be sure we are never far away, whatever your needs
- We take care of cleaning the property on your departure and provide a laundry service if required
- We are there at your departure to make sure you start your journey home under the best stress-free conditions
- An airport/train station transfer service is available – charges upon request. Any special requests, excursions etc. on request.
- 25% of the rental fee is due to be paid by bank transfer at the time of reservation in order to guarantee the booking.
- The remaining 75% of the rental cost is paid in cash on the day of arrival on receipt of the keys.
- Cleaning costs need to be paid in cash upon your arrival. Please consult individual properties for costs as these will vary according to the size of the property.
- A security deposit is taken in cash on your arrival and returned to you in cash upon your departure, less any deductions for breakages, if any. Security deposits vary according to size and type of property so please consult individual property details for more information.
- Linen is supplied, if required, at a cost of 10€ per person. This includes bed linen (sheets, pillow cases) and 1 bathroom and 1 hand towel per person. Beach towels 3€ each.
- Pets are not generally accepted.
- Guests are expected to arrive at the property from 4pm on the first day of rental and to leave the property between 8am and 10am on the last day. An earlier or later arrival can often be accommodated upon request.
- There is a small daily tourist tax to be paid per adult per night; this is part of local law and we are obliged to charge it.
Our aim is to ensure that you enjoy your holiday and help you make the most of it, so you will want to come back again next year!