General description of the apartment
This 3rd floor apartment is very modern and accommodates up to 8 people.
It has a big outside balcony of 12m² and a private parking place for one car.
It is a well equipped marina apartment in Empuriabrava: the ‘Venice’ of the Costa Brava.
This apartment is air conditioned in the living room and has ceiling fans in the bedrooms.
There are 3 bedrooms and 2 modern fully-tiled bathrooms and double glazing throughout.
The balcony directly overlooks the Maurici lake and the beautiful swimming pool and gardens.
- Apartment : 6-8 people
- 85 m² living space
- 3rd floor – NO LIFT
- No ceiling fans in bedrooms only standing fans.
- Aircon for heat and cold in living room and ceiling fan
- Sofa bed for 2 people
- Bedroom 2 has 2 single beds not a double bed
- Communal details the same as apt Caroline and Nathalie
- Internet WIFI
- Communal pool, not heated
- Terrace, gardens, sun loungers next to the pool all available for your use
- Reserved parking space for 1 car
- Price range: 85€ – 143€
- Additional charges: 50€ cleaning. Tourist tax ( both obligatory)
- 5€ towels per person (2 per person)
- 5€ sheets per person (towels and sheets optional)
- Cleaning and linen paid in cash on day of arrival.
- 25% holding deposit. Rest paid in cash on the day of arrival.
- Booking notes: 4 people any day arrival and departure minimum 3 nights
- Arrival: after 3pm
- Departure: by 10 am (negotiable out of high season)
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Size of Property: 85 m²
- Address: 17486 Castellón de Ampurias, Girona, España
- Low Season Dates:: Until 28 May
- Mid Season Dates:: 28 May - 25 June, then 27 August - 24 September
- High Season Dates:: 25 June - 23 July then 13 August - 27 August
- Peak Season Dates:: 23 July - 13 August
- Christmas and New Year Dates:: 24 September - 31 December
No pets allowed.
The rental price is for the apartment for up to 8 people for one week. Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday from mid June to mid September. Mid-week rentals, weekends only or less than 7 nights are possible at other times of year - please enquire for prices. CONTACT US FOR SPECIAL OFFERS!
Terms and Conditions
25% of the total rental price is payable in advance at the time of booking. The reservation will be confirmed only after the 25% deposit has been received. The remaining 75% is paid in cash on the day of arrival. The amounts for the cleaning charge (50 EUR) plus the amount for the linen hire (if this is required) together with the 200 EUR deposit are due IN CASH upon arrival at the apartment. Guests are expected to arrive after15h00 on the first day of the booking and vacate the apartment by 10h00 on the last day. Arrivals or departures outside of these hours can be accommodated out of high season upon request.