Tourism opportunities are numerous. There are tour buses which leave directly from a main point a few minutes drive from the villa which can take you on trips to Barcelona, for example. Regular local buses to the nearby town of Roses. You can take a trip to cultural centres such as the Dali museum in Figueres or his nearby home town of Cadaques. Ancient Roman ruins nearby in La Escala (15 minutes by car). You can visit the nearby canals of Empuriabrava, a beautiful town built on a system of canals, and take a boat trip to discover the houses and villas built on the canal banks.
Santa Margarita is easily accessible from either Gerona (45 minutes) or Perpignan (1 hour) airports. Barcelona airport is 2 hours by car. Self drive hire cars are available from all of these airports. We can arrange for a car with an English driver to collect you from the airport. Cost for Gerona is 65 euros for up to 4 people, 100 euros for 5 or 6 people each way. By road, Roses is 15 km north-east from Figueres, 150 km north-east from Barcelona, 35 km from French border. : access via a good road. Railway station “Figueres”. Roses 8 km. Calais approximately 800 miles (12 hours).
Where is it?
Roses, in the Bay of Roses, is a well-known holiday area, in the north-eastern part of the region directly by the sea. This pretty detached villa is very private, with a garden which is completely enclosed for your privacy. It is situated just minutes drive from the beautiful long sandy beaches of Roses or Santa Margarita, both of which are extremely safe for children. Despite being situated in a calm area, this property is only 5 minutes drive from shops and restaurants of all kinds, bars, supermarkets and many other amenities. Parking is available in the garage or drive way (space for 2 cars). The road is calm, only used by people living there – no through traffic.
Supermarket, shops, butchers, bakers, boutiques, post office, bank, restaurants, bars, evening entertainment all within minutes drive.
Skydiving centre, water sports harbour, natural park with riverside walks, boat hire, fishing, cycling, tennis, horse riding, organised boat trips, bowling, Water Park all available nearby.
Interior decoration completely renewed, with comfortable furniture to a very high standard quality. Car parking in calm road in front of the entrance. All you require is provided in this house for a relaxing holiday. 2 TV’s, one with DVD. Air conditioned to allow for summer or winter holidays. Full range of exterior patio furniture for relaxing around the pool. Garden and pool south-facing, with an additional terrace for shade when required. Shops, restaurants and bars within 5 minutes by car. Beautiful sandy beach 8 minutes by car. Air conditioning in living area. A car is recommended once arrived to get around to shops, restaurants, beach etc although there is one restaurant/bar within walking distance (10 mins) and a bakers (5 mins). It is possible to walk to Roses (town and beach) through the vineyards in about 25 mins.
- Washing machine,
- Iron/ironing board,
- 2 TVs,
- DVD player,
- Radio/CD player
|Bedrooms:||Bedroom 1 with large double bed, wardrobe, drawers, TV, with full en-suite bathroom which includes washing machine. Bedroom 2 with 2 full-size twin beds, cupboards.|
|Bathrooms:||Bathroom 1 is en-suite to double bedroom and includes walk-in shower, sink and WC. Washing machine. Bathroom 2 is independent and includes shower in bath, sink, WC.|
|Kitchen:||Cooker with 3 gas hobs and 1 electric hob. Electric oven. Microwave oven. Fridge/freezer. Dishwasher. Double sink. Electric coffee machine, toaster.|
|Living Rooms:||2 comfortable large settees, one of which converts to a double bed. One armchair and coffee table. TV, radio/CD player. Large dining table seats 6. Buffet/sideboard and wall cupboard. Air conditioned.|
|Other:||One covered terrace with table and chairs south-facing. Plus second terrace also with table and chairs. Pool 8m x 4m for sole use of guests surrounded by terrace.|
|Cleaning/towels/ linen/maid service:||Towels, bed linen, tea towels provided at an extra charge. Clients are expected to bring own beach towels. House cleaned between rentals. Additional cleaning provided within the rental period if required at an extra charge.|
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Phone Number: 0034 635383553
Prices Per Week
- Price Range: €800 –1475
- Price: Low Season: €800
- Price: Mid Season: €990
- Price: High Season: €1.475
- Additional Charges: Hire of bed linen, towels, tea towel : 12 EUR per person. (Clients are expected to provide their own beach towels.) Cleaning charge : 85€ Deposit : 400 EUR payable in cash on arrival, refunded in cash upon departure. The villa is heated by reversible air conditioning and electric radiators to allow for winter occupation; however, the above rental prices up to 30/04/2012 are exclusive of electricity charges which will be charged in addition at 4€ per night during this period.
- Low Season Dates:: Up to 29 June 2013
- Mid Season Dates:: 29 June – 27 July 2013, then 24 August – 28 September 2013
- High Season Dates:: 27 July – 24 August 2013
- private pool
No pets allowed.
The rental price is for the villa for a maximum of 6 people for one week.
Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday from mid June to mid September.
Mid–week rentals, weekends only or less than 7 nights are possible at other times of year – please enquire for prices.
CONTACT US FOR SPECIAL OFFERS!
Terms and Conditions
1. 50% of the total rental price is payable in advance at the time of booking.
2. The reservation will be confirmed only after the 50% deposit has been received.
3. The remaining 50% is due to be paid 4 weeks before your arrival at the villa.
4. The remaining amount is to be paid IN CASH upon arrival at the villa, that is the 400 EUR deposit in cash, the 85 EUR cleaning charge in cash plus the amount in cash for the linen rental (if this is required) and the electricity charge if applicable.
5. Guests are expected to arrive between 16h00 and 19h00 on the first day of the booking and vacate the apartment by 10h00 on the last day. Arrivals or departures outside of these hours can be accommodated upon request.